Totue l'actualité des jeux vidéos de MMA. EA Sports UFC, UFC Undisputed, ...

AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Question et réponse du développeur 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
SamyKBCM

MessageSujet: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Sam 8 Mai - 0:32

On en apprend pas mal

Les gros trucs à retenir, c'est que la rubber guard est bien mais disponible seulement pour certains perso. Être ceinture noir de jjb ne suffit pas !!!
Ils ont intégrés un nouveau système pour la puissance des coups par catégorie. En gros, chez les lourds t'as intérêt à lever ta garde car ça pardonne pas et plus on descend de catégorie plus la puissance est moins importante. Je trouve ça super réaliste !!!

Après je trouve quand même impressionnant le fait que pour les soumissions les développeurs ignore la technique d'appuyer sur le stock droit !!!

Et pour le reste lisez lol

Hey Undisputed Community!

We're back with another edition of the Developer Q&A. Here lead developer Omar Kendall takes some more time out to answer your most pressing questions about the gameplay in UFC Undisputed 2010. If you've been following us on Facebook this week, you've probably seen us share a few of these answers early as "Tip of the Day" posts. Don't worry, there's plenty more valuable info below that you haven't seen yet!

Remember to submit your questions to Neven, Omar and the rest of the team in our official Developer Q&A thread!

Submissions:
"Anyone having trouble getting out of submissions?"
"Btw, I can always attempt submissions, but I can never finish them. I guess my shine is terrible... I can't move it fast enough I'm assuming, you move the right thumb stick clockwise, right? I also heard you're supposed to move it slow and smooth? I'm a little confused now"
"I cannot submit anyone and I'm using shogun vs. rampage... are you supposed to spin the right thumb stick fast and clockwise, right?"
"How do u make the cpu tap out? What are the parameters of achieving flash submissions?"
"And how do u finish a submission? The stamina bar runs out really quickly!!"
"Can you please release some sort of Video tutorial on how exactly the New Submission control system works. Clarify if I need to make full circle transitions or just quarter turn transitions, can I use buttons to get out?"

To get out of a Submission, the important thing to remember this year is to do something we on the team call "Clean Shines." Smooth, clean shining where you constantly touch the edge of the Right Stick/Right Analog is better than frantic shining where you jump from Stick/Analog surface to surface. And in general, Clean Shines are much more important than fast Shines (although the faster the Clean Shine, the better). A good rule of thumb to go by is that if you can hear your Shine, you're doing it wrong!

To improve your chances of successfully completing a Submission, all the old rules apply: make sure you're in a good advantaged position – it's easier to submit someone from Mount than it is from Open Guard – and make sure to take advantage of situation in which your opponent has low Energy (that's Energy, not Stamina, although sometimes by virtue of your opponent having low Stamina, it's easier for them to have low Energy). The only new wrinkle we've added this year is that it's also much easier to submit an opponent once they're Rocked.

Beyond that, Clean Shines is the only other tip I can offer.

Posturing:
"Guys...how do you posture up? It is really irritating me because I can only do successful submissions while postured up and idk how I did it... HELP!"
"HOW DO YOU POSTURE UP? I just move to different down positions without him releasing my head... how do I get him to release my head?"
"How can posture up in this game?? From open guard. Half guard and mount, it works sometimes by coincidence! By posture up I mean how do u free your head on the ground to G&P your opponent?"

Posturing up is done by holding left or right on the Left Sick/Left Analog in any position except the three "Down" positions – Open Guard Down, Half Guard Down, and Mount Down. The "Down" positions are easily identifiable by virtue of the bottom fighter having his hands and arms wrapped around the top fighter's neck in all three Down positions.

Remember, you have to hold left or right the entire time you want to stay postured up!

Guards:
"How do you do the rubber guard? It was very easy on 2009 I can't seem to get Machida to do it anymore."
"I know that rubber guard is going to be fighter specific but I'm pretty sure both Shogun and Lyoto can rubber guard, as they are both black belts in bjj."
"What about rubber guard and transitions like that when you're on your back?... seems like the only way to get off your back is reversals or just transitioning and getting them off you with your legs."
"How do you get into the butterfly guard? When on my back with Shogun (full guard down and half guard down), I do not see the butterfly guard transition on the action list. Can anyone help me out?"

No one in the demo has Rubber Guard. Simply being a black belt in BJJ does not guarantee you this move; it's a rather esoteric technique that not a lot of BJJ practitioners actually use, which thanks to our a-la-carte move allocation system in UFC Undisputed 2010, we're now able to accurately reflect.

Regarding Butterfly Guard, Shogun can get there by performing a technique transitions (LB/L1 + a minor transition on the Right Stick/Right Analog) from Half Guard Down, Bottom.

Make sure to use the fighter Action List available in the pause menu to see every single move and technique available to each fighter!

Cage Mechanics:
"Has anyone been able to take a fighter into the cage?? And work some dirty boxing?? I mean I've been put into the cage many times but I can't do it to the cpu... must be doing something wrong."
"How come when you're on the bottom and you make your way over to the cage you can't use your back up against it to get yourself to your feet? Surely that's the best use of the cage!"
"I was wondering when I played the computer which was Machida I was on top of him near the cage in side control and he used his feet to lift off the cage and knock me off him anyone know how I can do that?"
"Anyone know how to use the cage? cpu has rolled over onto me from my mount a few times when I close to cage, but I can't do it back."

When in a standing Clinch, hold the Left Stick/Left Analog towards the cage to try and push your opponent towards it. To stay pressed against the cage you must continue to hold the Left Stick/Left Analog towards the cage! Of course, you opponent can hold away from the cage to try and avoid this. Also, some takedowns, when performed near the cage, will also result in the fighters colliding with the cage.

Regarding ground transitions using the cage, there are a handful of different positions and situations that have cage transitions – the ones from Half Guard Down, Bottom and Mount Down, Bottom are just two of them. I'd actually like to encourage some experimentation here, so I'm not going to go into too much detail on how to perform these transitions, but please be sure to consult your Action List for more information!

Stances:
"Anyone on the demo able to switch from orthodox to southpaw, and if so, how?"
"What effect does switching from orthodox to south paw have? Like why bother switching? Is it beneficial in some way?"

Stance Switching is performed by clicking in the R3/RSB button (the button on the Right Stick/Right Analog). In the demo, only Lyoto Machida and Rashad Evans can switch stances.

The benefits to stance switching are some differences in moves as well as the "handedness" of the fighters. Lyoto, for instance, is a left-handed fighter, which means that strikes performed with his left hand do more damage than when performed with his right hand. If you want to make Lyoto's jab stronger, switch to an orthodox stance.

Knock Outs:
"Why do I get KO'ed so easily all the time? I think there is some fine tuning to be done to the flash KO rate."
"Can someone at THQ confirm that the flash KO's will be less frequent in the final game?"

We don't really have a system called "Flash KO's." This is a term that the community has coined to identify KO's that they feel come quickly or suddenly. We do have a One-Punch KO system, and in Undisputed 2009 pre-patch they were quite common, but post-patch and in Undisputed 2010 they are extremely rare events - personally I've only had one of them occur in all the matches of Undisputed 2010 that I've ever played, so I don't believe this is what players are complaining about.

KO's are tuned differently this year, however. Essentially, heavier weight classes will have a greater occurrence of KO's than they did last year. We did this in part because we felt that there wasn't enough tactile different between the weight classes last year and in part because we felt that it more accurately reflected what happens in the real UFC. Players will notice the frequency of KO's to be much less with the lighter weight classes, and much more with heavyweights - this is intentional, but it is something that we will closely monitor once the game is released to see if tuning adjustments need to be made.

My suggestion to avoid getting KO'd so easily is to defend against head strikes better, and to not Sway recklessly.

Misc...
"How do you foot stomp and with which character?"
"What's the "Shine" method btw?"
"Also anyone know if Shogun is able to do a flying armbar this year? I'm guessing no because I haven't found it yet but I live in hope."
"How do you do the takedown with Rashad where you finish in side control? (not suplex) it gets done to me but there is nothing on the move list? Anyone know?"

Most fighters can perform foot stomps from the Over/Underhook Cage and Double Underhook Cage positions. Check your Action List for details, but they are considered "low kicks," and are performed exactly how all low kicks are performed (Left Trigger/L2 plus A or B for 360 and X or O for PS3).

The "Shine" is what we call rotating the Right Stick/Right Analog along the edge of the controller with the palm of your hand. Doing this kind of looks like you're polishing furniture or something, hence the term "Shining."

No flying armbar for Shogun this year.

While Rashad and all the fighters in the demo have many ways of taking their opponents to the ground, Rashad's takedown (Left Trigger/L2 and towards the opponent on the Right Stick/Right Analog) puts him in Open Guard Down.

Bugs & Glitches:
"I found a huge mess up in the sub game...if you start a sub from the mount and don't shine you're stamina doesn't go down, but your opponent has to shine to get out and will. You will be pushed back into half guard usually and then if you start another sub it is almost automatic because you have full stamina and your opponents is empty...ppl online will spam this to death."
"I'm hoping THQ fixes the omoplata cheat. For those who don't know if you've got a guy in guard and you're Shogun you hold L1 and click the right stick and he goes for the omoplata and just click the left stick to cancel and you'll be standing up. Works every single time."

Regarding the Submission Energy situation, we're looking into any potential exploits that may arise from this. Currently, we don't think this is going to be as exploitable as people are making it out to be, as we have implemented systems to make sure what is describe here cannot be used in an exploitable way.

Regarding the Omoplata cancel, we don't regard this as a cheat at all; there are plenty of ways to avoid this situation that we think with more play people will discover. The demo hasn't been out very long yet; let's give things a chance to mature before we jump to any conclusions.

Thanks for the spirited debate though, it's very helpful!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Hell.Sam.

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Sam 8 Mai - 2:02

Je crois que j ai oublié d ecouter et de bucher mes cours d anglais bang
Djé

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Sam 8 Mai - 16:55

lol! traduction SVP :rire:
Katsuo

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Dim 9 Mai - 2:27

QUESTION
Submissions:
"Anyone having trouble getting out of submissions?"
"Btw, I can always attempt submissions, but I can never finish them. I guess my shine is terrible... I can't move it fast enough I'm assuming, you move the right thumb stick clockwise, right? I also heard you're supposed to move it slow and smooth? I'm a little confused now"
"I cannot submit anyone and I'm using shogun vs. rampage... are you supposed to spin the right thumb stick fast and clockwise, right?"
"How do u make the cpu tap out? What are the parameters of achieving flash submissions?"
"And how do u finish a submission? The stamina bar runs out really quickly!!"
"Can you please release some sort of Video tutorial on how exactly the New Submission control system works. Clarify if I need to make full circle transitions or just quarter turn transitions, can I use buttons to get out?"

TRADUCTION !!
Soumissions: (Entre caques guillemet, il y a la question d'un membre de la communauté UFC)
"N'importe qui a des difficultés pour s'échapper des soumission ?"
"A chaque foi que je tente une soumission, je ne parviens jamais à la finaliser. Je suppose que mon cercle est mal fait... je ne parvient pas à le tourner suffisamment rapidement. Je suppose, que tu tournes le Stick droit dans le sens des aiguilles d'une montre n'est-ce pas ? J'ai aussi entendu qu'il fallait le déplacer lentement et en douceur ? Je suis un peu confus maintenant."
"Je ne parvient à soumettre personne et j'utilise Shogun contre Rampage... Êtes vous sensé tourner le Stick droit rapidement dans le sens des aiguilles d'une montre ?"
"Comment soumettre l'ordinateur? Quels sont les conditions pour faire une soumission Flash/Éclaire?"
"Et comment vous finalisé une soumission? La barre d'endurance se vide très rapidement !!"
"Pouvez vous s'il vous plait, nous montrer quelques tutoriel en vidéo sur le fonctionnement de ce Nouveau système de soumission. Expliquer si j'ai besoin de faire des cercles complets ou juste des quart de cercle, puis-je utiliser certaines touches pour me libérer ?"

RÉPONSE DES DÉVELOPPEURS
To get out of a Submission, the important thing to remember this year is to do something we on the team call "Clean Shines." Smooth, clean shining where you constantly touch the edge of the Right Stick/Right Analog is better than frantic shining where you jump from Stick/Analog surface to surface. And in general, Clean Shines are much more important than fast Shines (although the faster the Clean Shine, the better). A good rule of thumb to go by is that if you can hear your Shine, you're doing it wrong!

To improve your chances of successfully completing a Submission, all the old rules apply: make sure you're in a good advantaged position – it's easier to submit someone from Mount than it is from Open Guard – and make sure to take advantage of situation in which your opponent has low Energy (that's Energy, not Stamina, although sometimes by virtue of your opponent having low Stamina, it's easier for them to have low Energy). The only new wrinkle we've added this year is that it's also much easier to submit an opponent once they're Rocked.

Beyond that, Clean Shines is the only other tip I can offer.

TRADUCTION
Pour se libérer des soumissions, le plus important à retenir cette année c'est ce qu'on a qualifier dans notre équipe "Cercle parfait."Doux, Le Cercle parfait lorsque vous touché constamment le bord avec le stick droit est plus efficace que le tourner en le décollant du bord. Et en général, les cercles parfait sont bien plus important que de tourner très vite le stick (néamoins, plus vous tourner le stick avec des cercles parfait mieux c'est). Un bon truc pour savoir si vous le faite bien c'est de ne pas entendre votre stick, sinon ce que vous faites est mauvais!

Pour améliorer vos chances de finaliser une soumission, appliquer toutes les règles cités ci-dessus ainsi que celles qui suivent: Vous mettre dans une position avantageuse - Il est plus facile de soumettre quelqu'un lorsque vous est en Mount plutôt qu'en Open Guard - Et être capable de saisir l'occasion lorsque votre adversaire est bien affaiblie (ne pas confondre affaiblissement et barre d'endurance, même s'il est claire qu'un combattant qui n'a pas beaucoup d'endurance sera plus facilement affaiblie). La seule vrai différence que nous avons ajouté cette année, c'est le fait qu'il est plus facile de soumettre un combattant qui est sonné.

Au delà de ça, les cercles parfaits sont la seule méthode que je peux vous donner.

QUESTION
Posturing:
"Guys...how do you posture up? It is really irritating me because I can only do successful submissions while postured up and idk how I did it... HELP!"
"HOW DO YOU POSTURE UP? I just move to different down positions without him releasing my head... how do I get him to release my head?"
"How can posture up in this game?? From open guard. Half guard and mount, it works sometimes by coincidence! By posture up I mean how do u free your head on the ground to G&P your opponent?"

TRADUCTION
Se redresser: (combat au sol)
"Les mecs... comment faire pour se redresser ? C'est vraiment très énervant car je ne suis parvenu à finaliser des soumissions qu'en étant comme ça et que je ne sais pas comment j'ai fait...A L'AIDE !
"COMMENT FAIRE POUR SE REDRESSER ? Je n'est fait que changer d"en différentes down position sans qu'il qu'il me relâche la tête... comment puis-je faire pour qu'il lâche ma tête ?"
"Comment puis-je me redresser d'en ce jeu ?? D'une position open guard, half guard et mount, ça m'arrive parfois par coïncidence ! Ce que je veux dire par me redresser, c'est comment faire pour qu'il lâche ma tête (...j'ai pas compris la fin, dsl...) ?"

RÉPONSE DES DÉVELOPPEURS
Posturing up is done by holding left or right on the Left Sick/Left Analog in any position except the three "Down" positions – Open Guard Down, Half Guard Down, and Mount Down. The "Down" positions are easily identifiable by virtue of the bottom fighter having his hands and arms wrapped around the top fighter's neck in all three Down positions.

Remember, you have to hold left or right the entire time you want to stay postured up!

TRADUCTION
Se redresser est possible en maintenant le stick gauche vers la gauche ou vers la droite dans n'importe laquelle des positions mise à part les 3 down positions qui sont - Open Guard Down, Half Guard Down, et Mount Down. Les "Down" positions sont facilement reconnaissable en observant quand l'adversaire maintient votre tête avec ses deux mains dans chacune de ces 3 positions.

Souvenez vous, vous devez maintenir le stick gauche vers la gauche ou la droite pendant toute la durée ou vous voulez vous redresser !

QUESTION
Guards:
"How do you do the rubber guard? It was very easy on 2009 I can't seem to get Machida to do it anymore."
"I know that rubber guard is going to be fighter specific but I'm pretty sure both Shogun and Lyoto can rubber guard, as they are both black belts in bjj."
"What about rubber guard and transitions like that when you're on your back?... seems like the only way to get off your back is reversals or just transitioning and getting them off you with your legs."
"How do you get into the butterfly guard? When on my back with Shogun (full guard down and half guard down), I do not see the butterfly guard transition on the action list. Can anyone help me out?"

TRADUCTION
La guarde:
"Comment faire le rubber guard ? C'était vraiment très simple à faire sur le 2009 mais je n'ai pas vu Machida le faire."
"Je sais que le rubber guard est spécifique à certains combattants mais je suis sûr que Shogun et Lyoto sont capables de faire un rubber guard, comme ils sont tout les deux ceinture noir en JJB (jiu-jitsu brésilien)."
"Qu'en est-il du rubber guard et de ces transitions lorsque vous êtes sur le dos ?... il apparait que la seul possibilité pour se sortir de cette position (sur le dos) c'est de faire un reversal ou de faire une transition afin de repousser l'adversaire avec ses jambes."
"Comment faire pour se mettre en défense papillon/butterfly guard ? Lorsque je suis sur le dos avec Shogun (en full guard down et half guard down), je ne parvient pas à voir la transition vers la défense papillon dans la liste d'action. Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?

RÉPONSE DES DÉVELOPPEURS
No one in the demo has Rubber Guard. Simply being a black belt in BJJ does not guarantee you this move; it's a rather esoteric technique that not a lot of BJJ practitioners actually use, which thanks to our a-la-carte move allocation system in UFC Undisputed 2010, we're now able to accurately reflect.

Regarding Butterfly Guard, Shogun can get there by performing a technique transitions (LB/L1 + a minor transition on the Right Stick/Right Analog) from Half Guard Down, Bottom.

Make sure to use the fighter Action List available in the pause menu to see every single move and technique available to each fighter!

TRADUCTION
Personne dans la démo n'a le rubber guard. Être ceinture noir en JJB ne garantie pas de posséder ce mouvement; c'est une technique quelque peu ésotérique (pour les initiés quoi) que peu de pratiquant du JJB utilise actuellement, que notre nouveau système d'attribution de mouvements dans UFC Undisputed 2010, permet de retranscrire.

En ce qui concerne la défense papillon, Shogun peut y parvenir en faisant une transition spécial (LB/L1+Mineur transition avec le stick droit) depuis un Half Guard Down Défense.

Tenez vous au courant des mouvements possibles à exécuter depuis le menu pause afin de connaitre les mouvements propres à chacun des combattants !

QUESTION
Cage Mechanics:
"Has anyone been able to take a fighter into the cage?? And work some dirty boxing?? I mean I've been put into the cage many times but I can't do it to the cpu... must be doing something wrong."
"How come when you're on the bottom and you make your way over to the cage you can't use your back up against it to get yourself to your feet? Surely that's the best use of the cage!"
"I was wondering when I played the computer which was Machida I was on top of him near the cage in side control and he used his feet to lift off the cage and knock me off him anyone know how I can do that?"
"Anyone know how to use the cage? cpu has rolled over onto me from my mount a few times when I close to cage, but I can't do it back."

TRADUCTION
Les Interactions avec la cage:
"Est-ce que quelqu'un a réussi à attraper quelqu'un contre la cage ?? Et faire du dirty boxing (En gros c'est lorsque les combattants sont accrocher et qu'il y a des coups) ?? Ce que je veux dire c'est que je me suis retrouvé à plusieurs reprises contre la cage mais je ne parvient pas à le faire à l'ordinateur... peut-être qu'il y a quelque chose que je fais mal."
"How come when you're on the bottom and you make your way over to the cage you can't use your back up against it to get yourself to your feet? Surely that's the best use of the cage!" (pas capté)
"Je me demandais quand je jouais contre l'ordi qui avait Machida j'étais sur lui près de la cage en side control et il a utilisé ses pieds pour se retourner grâce à la cage puis m'a mit un Ko quelqu'un sait comment on fait ça ?"
"Quelqu'un sait comment se servir de la cage ? l'ordinateur ma retourné de ma position de mount à plusieurs reprises lorsque j'étais proche de la cage, mais je ne parvient pas à le faire ?

RÉPONSE DES DÉVELOPPEURS
When in a standing Clinch, hold the Left Stick/Left Analog towards the cage to try and push your opponent towards it. To stay pressed against the cage you must continue to hold the Left Stick/Left Analog towards the cage! Of course, you opponent can hold away from the cage to try and avoid this. Also, some takedowns, when performed near the cage, will also result in the fighters colliding with the cage.

Regarding ground transitions using the cage, there are a handful of different positions and situations that have cage transitions – the ones from Half Guard Down, Bottom and Mount Down, Bottom are just two of them. I'd actually like to encourage some experimentation here, so I'm not going to go into too much detail on how to perform these transitions, but please be sure to consult your Action List for more information!

TRADUCTION
Quand vous êtes en Clinch, maintenez le stick gauche vers la cage pour essayer de pousser votre adversaire contre elle. Pour continuer à mettre la pression contre la cage vous devez continuer à maintenir le stick gauche vers la cage ! Bien sûr, votre adversaire peut maintenir sont stick gauche vers vous pour se repousser de la cage et donc éviter d'être contre elle. Il y a aussi, avec des takedowns proche de la cage, la possibilité de se retrouver dans une position contre la cage.

Comme pour les transitions aux sols, il y a de nombreuses positions contre la cage et de situation grâce aux différentes transitions - celles qui mène vers une half guard down, en sprawl ou en mount down, le sprawl correspond seulement à deux d'entre elles. Je vous encourage à essayer différentes projections depuis ses positions, donc je ne vais pas trop rentrer dans les détails sur comment faire tel ou tel position, mais s'il vous plait, prenez le temps de regarder votre liste de coups pour plus d'information

PS: Je met à jour au fur et à mesure que je traduis

MAJ le 19/05/2010 à 19h37 --> en cours de traduction.

Dernière édition par Katsuo le Mer 19 Mai - 20:37, édité 5 fois
Bawzz

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Dim 9 Mai - 5:07

Merci pour les trads Katsuo !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.mmalegions.com/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Dim 9 Mai - 11:03

Merci Katsuo 94 , dommage qu'il ne parle pas du slam .
Katsuo

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Mar 11 Mai - 19:27

désolé pour la lenteur de la traduction mais je suis en période d'éxam' jusqu'au 17 mai donc... je reviens juste après pour terminer.
calu

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Mer 12 Mai - 0:49

Rubber Guard = Dustin Hazelett I love you I love you I love you

...C'est bon j'arrête... elephant
ufcisgood

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Mer 12 Mai - 1:23

Merci..
Djé

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Ven 14 Mai - 12:11

merci pour la traduction

je m'apperçois que les soumissions vont etre coton cette année ,donc je pige pas vraiment la technique du coup car meme een faisant des cercles lentement et parfait, ca marche pas scratch
TOTOR

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Ven 14 Mai - 13:55

Djé a écrit:
merci pour la traduction

je m'apperçois que les soumissions vont etre coton cette année ,donc je pige pas vraiment la technique du coup car meme een faisant des cercles lentement et parfait, ca marche pas scratch

Il faut les faire parfait bien sur mais surtout pas lentement No
blackstorm19

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Ven 14 Mai - 22:21

le but c'est de faire des cercles très propres le plus vite possible
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Question et réponse du développeur 2   Aujourd'hui à 18:21

Question et réponse du développeur 2
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1